-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ann Marshall
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 4:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online learning readiness assessment

My boss has asked me to investigate assessments to help students determine
if they are technologically ready to take an online class.  I have come
across READI which is used at several institutions, but had no luck finding
more.  We already have the assessment from H&H Publishing that helps
students determine their online study habits, but we are looking for
something that will determine whether students have the technical skills
necessary to participate in an online class.

Does anyone have any suggestions or comments?

Thanks,
           Ann