For a complete assessment of skills useful for online success, you may want
to look at the following:
Ganey, L.R., Christ, F. L., and Hurt, V. R. (2006) Online Student Skills and
Strategies Handbook. Boston: Pearson/Longman.  ISBN: 0-321-31684-3
Book Website:
http://www.ablongman.com/catalog/academic/product/0,1144,0321316843,00.html
Companion Website: http://www.ablongman.com/ganey1e  [Jenna Egan/webmaster]
Exam Copy Request http://www.ablongman.com/ec?ISBN=0321316843
Campus website:
http://www.campusi.com/bookFind/asp/bookFindPriceLst.asp?prodId=0321316843
Instr Resources
http://wps.ablongman.com/long_ganey_osssh_1/0,11800,3082222-,00.html

Note that this is a diagnostic/prescriptive survey series with all
prescriptive tutorials in a "by the numbers" mode.  BTW, an instructor guide
is available if you would want to consider using this
handbook for a F2F, hybrid, or online course.

Collegially...........

[log in to unmask]                   For all of us to win in the knowledge
economy,
Frank L Christ                      we need to unleash the knowledge in our
Emeritus, CSULB                document databases, use and reuse our past
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ     knowledge, find ways to create new knowledge
             and then share it across our enterprise........
             ...Rick Thoman, Former Xerox Corp President & CEO
LSCHE Web Portal:      http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/