Hi Ann,

Our company has an assessment that I believe can help you.  We have worked
with the College Board's ACCUPLACER team on this test and have introduced it
in collaboration with them last year.  It is a validated instrument and
assesses students in their basic computer skills including Internet and
email skills.  We have several school across the United States that have
already implemented the tool and are using it for placement, test out and
for what you are looking to do...determine your students technical skills in
order to participate in an online course.

You can find out more information on our website at www.csplacement.com.

Please feel free to sign up for 25 free demonstration copies of the
assessment to share with your colleagues from our website.  I will receive
your registration and get you an account set up right away.

Please also feel free to contact me directly at the information below.

Best regards,

Heather Shay
Heather Shay
Vice President, Education