We have writing and reading enhancement classes along with three levels of
zero-level match classes. Students that do not meet the 80% criteria on the
College Placement Test or if their ACT scores indicate a need, students must
complete the subject-specific course within the first 24 hours of their
coursework.

Shari Clevenger

Coordinator Developmental Reading

Northeastern State University