-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Stedje-Larsen
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 7:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Writing Center resources

http://writingcenters.org/writers.htm
http://english.uindy.edu/writinglab/
http://www.drgrammar.org/faqs/
http://www.arc.sbc.edu/links.html
http://www.getitwriteonline.com/archive/index.htm

We are in the process of training writing tutors more than we have in the
past.  We don't have a writing center, so we try and manage with peer tutors
for now--and they do a great job!  Therefore, I have been collecting some
resources and have found the above to be helpful.

Linda Stedje-Larsen
Director, Support Services
Wingate University
CB 3068