For everybody who's interested in Melissa Thomas' new CRLA Special
Interest Group for Graduate and Professional Student Success but bummed
because it seemed to be scheduled at the same time as lunch with our
state/regional/chapter groups: good news!

There was an error on the schedule. The SIG meeting is actually
scheduled for Friday, November 2, 12:15 to 1:45 pm! Unless you have a
ticket for Lunch With a Mentor (or are serving as a mentor, of course),
you will be free to participate in this Very First Meeting of CRLA's
Newest SIG. Lots of us help students prepare for graduate and
professional school exams, and some of us provide services for graduate
students. Let's get together to share what we know and then develop a
plan to research what we do not yet know.

Here's the corrected notice from the conference schedule:

Graduate & Professional Student Success  Friday,
November 2nd, 12:15 pm  1:45 pm
Meet in Lobby for Lunch (at own expense, not ticketed)

See you at the DoubleTree in downtown Portland in about six weeks!

Karen

Karen S. Agee, Ph.D.
Reading and Learning Coordinator
University of Northern Iowa
007 Innovative Teaching & Technology Center
Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0383