We should go

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of National Center for
Developmental Education
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 4th International Conference on Research in Access and
Developmental Education

Dear Colleagues:

The National Center for Developmental Education (NCDE) would like to
invite you to the 4th International Conference on Research in Access and
Developmental Education.  The 2008 conference will be held September
24-27,
2008 in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

The NCDE encourages you to take advantage of this multicultural
opportunity for professional development:
- Learn about the latest and most important research in the field of
developmental education and learning assistance.
- Participate in the dialog between researchers and practitioners.
- Network and brainstorm with leading figures in developmental education
and learning assistance from programs across the US, Europe and the
Caribbean.
- Visit developmental programs at Puerto Rican universities.

We hope those of you who are engaged in developmental education research
consider submitting a proposal. A Call for Proposals and registration
information is accessible on the Research Conference Website
(http://www.ncde.appstate.edu/researchconf3.htm)

We also encourage you to use the NCDE's website
(http://www.ncde.appstate.edu/) as a resource for the latest research on
developmental education.  Please let us know if you have any questions
or there is some way we can assist you.  We value your support.

Sincerely,

National Center for Developmental Education Appalachian State University
Reich College of Education ASU Box 32098 Boone, North Carolina
28608-2098

Conference Registrar: [log in to unmask] Phone (828) 262-3057 Fax
(828) 262-7183