Zoom Text and Jaws

Lee Ann thank you for your response. Lori thank you for your question.
As a DS provider in conjunction with my position as Director of The
Learning Center at Rhodes State College in Lima, OH, our DS students use
ZoomText when there is still some visual acuity remaining. Lee Ann notes
there are positives in its ease of use which I have also found for my
students.
JAWS on the other hand has been fantastic for those who have either
never had sight or lost it very early in life so that most of their
learning has been sightless. This program takes substantial training but
does work extremely well for interfacing with web-browsing.
I have worked with Freedom Scientific for each through a company in
Columbus Ohio. Please contact me off list if you'd like that information
(since you're in Columbus!)
David Reedy, [log in to unmask]