212-346-1520 (fax)

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Annette Hawkins
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 3:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Getting students to take Web Surveys

Hi Everyone,

What do you all use to get students to respond to web surveys?  I am
working with first time students in orientation classes at a community
college.  Thanks.

Annette D. Hawkins, Ed. D.
Math Instructor
Wayne Community College
3000 Wayne Memorial Drive
Goldsboro, NC 27534

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln

E-Mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the
North Carolina public records law and may be disclosed to third parties.

4¯Mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the
North Carolina public records law and may be disclosed to third parties.

browser to