225-216-8712 FAX

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Winnie Cooke
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 7:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online reading and vocabulary courses

    ----- Message from Patti Dozen <[log in to unmask]> on Thu, 20 Sep
    2007 13:44:32 -0700 -----

    * To: * 	[log in to unmask]
    * cc: * 	[log in to unmask]

    Dear Listers,

    Is anyone teaching reading or vocabulary courses? If so, is it a
    hybrid course or completely online? If it is completely online,
    which publishers offer  the course?

    Sincerely,

    Patti Dozen
    Oxnard College