I also would like this information
Thanks,
Jenny Briney

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Prince, Sonya
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 8:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: What tutors do or not do document

Hello everyone,

I am having problems with students not understanding that tutors do not
teach. My co-worker suggested I create a form to hand out to students
which outlines what they can or cannot do. Does anyone have any examples
of similar handouts?

You can reply to me off the list serve at : [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance,

Sonya M. Prince

Learning Lab Supervisor

Student Success Center