Jenny Briney

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Melissa Watschke
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 3:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutor Center budget

Hello,

The College of St. Scholastica is a small private college of about 3500
graduate and undergraduate students.  I'm looking at justification to
increase our budget for tutor salaries.  Can anyone who works at a small
private college email me about what kind of tutor salary budget they
have?

Thank you!

Peace,

Melissa Watschke
Coordinator of Academic Support Services/Academic Advisor
The Center for Academic Success
First Year Development Program
The College of St. Scholastica
Tower Hall 2142/Somers 190E (CAS)