From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lawrence E. Whitman
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 9:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: tutor resignation

Greetings!

We are new in our tutoring program (just the second semester). Things have
been going fairly well until yesterday when one of our top tutors
unexpectedly resigned. He is an excellent student, but said that his own
grades were falling.

My question is, "what do you do when a tutor resigns during the semester and
what preventive measures do you use to prevent this from occurring?"

Thanks,

Larry Whitman

College of Engineering

Wichita State University