-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carmichael, Karen
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 1:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online Learning Styles Assessment

Hi,

Could someone refer me to an online learning styles assessment for
college students? If the site is free or low cost, that would be
preferred. Thank you.

Karen Carmichael, Ed.D.

Associate Director, Learning Resource Center/Staff Senator

Loyola Marymount University

310-338-7696

browser to