-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Catherine Hennessey
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 2:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Writing Center resources

Hi All -
=20
I've been listening in on your conversations for a year, and now I could
use your help. I've recently been appointed Interim Director of the
Reading and Writing Center at Cecil College, a two-year institution in
rural Maryland. The writing center here has had a rocky past, and I've
been charged with turning it around.
=20
Do any of you have favorite books/publications/journals that you've
found indispensable as you started/revamped your writing centers? There
are many resources listed on the IWCA website, but I'd appreciate
individual input so I at least have an idea of where to begin. Feel free
to respond off the list so we don't gum up the works.=20 =20 Thanks so
much, =20 Cate Hennessey Interim Director, Reading and Writing Center
Cecil College North East, MD 410-287-6060  ext 421