-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marla Cartwright
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: assessment tool for ESL?

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have suggestions for the best assessment tool to identify
ESL learners? We're currently refining our identification of
foundation/developmental learners, but we want to be able to distinguish
ESL since their needs are unique. You can reply to me offlist at:

Thanks so much!

~Marla

Kaplan University <http://kaplan.edu>

Building Futures <http://kaplan.edu>

Marla Cartwright
Academic Chair, Dept. of Student Success

Kaplan University

IM: AIM:MarlaJCartwright

tel:

423-585-5360
<http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?src=jj_signature&To=423-585-5360&Ema

Want to always have my latest info?
<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=60130788075&src=client_sig_212_1_banner_
join&invite=1>

Want a signature like this?
<http://www.plaxo.com/signature?src=client_sig_212_1_banner_sig>

browser to

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only
for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipients named above. The
documents accompanying this transmission may contain confidential health information that is
legally privileged. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from
disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or
regulations and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been
fulfilled.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us and delete the original message. Thank you.