-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marla Cartwright
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: assessment tool for ESL?

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have suggestions for the best assessment tool to identify
ESL learners? We're currently refining our identification of
foundation/developmental learners, but we want to be able to distinguish
ESL since their needs are unique. You can reply to me offlist at:

Thanks so much!

~Marla

Kaplan University <http://kaplan.edu>

Building Futures <http://kaplan.edu>

Marla Cartwright
Academic Chair, Dept. of Student Success

Kaplan University

IM: AIM:MarlaJCartwright

tel:

423-585-5360