-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mukamuri, Amy K
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 10:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: assessment tool for ESL?

Linda and Marla,

We are also struggling to identify and appropriately place this
population of students into coursework.  I strongly recommend the book
Generation 1.5 Meets College Composition edited by Harklau, Losey and
Siegal - an excellent resource.

Good luck,

Amy Mukamuri

MSU, Mankato