-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wallace, Stephen
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 11:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Remediation policy

If your institution offers developmental courses, do you have a policy
on when a student must begin and/or complete their required remediation?

Stephen O. Wallace, Ph.D.
Coordinator Developmental Education and Advising Development
Shippensburg University
114 Horton Hall
xxx 3390
(717) 477-1395