Good morning,

I'm currently revamping my tutor interviewing process.

1.	How long are your interviews?
2.	Do students interview with only one person or within a group
setting?
3.	When conducting interviews are potential tutors required to
"tutor" during the interview? And if so do you use a problem within
their subject or a generic problem to see their basic skills? Who
creates the problem?
4.	When are your interviews conducted...in the spring semester for
tutors to begin in the fall?

Any other information you can send would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Leslie Limardo

Assistant Dean for Academic Support Services

Director, Academic Resource Center

School of General Studies

**403 Lewisohn Hall

Columbia University

Phone: 212.854.2882

Fax: 212.854.7257

**308 B is currently under construction***

"Bring it on...You may have to fight a battle more than once to achieve
victory"