This reminds me of the 1960s when standard regression analysis was going
to predict all deviance. Fortunately, there were enough noise (especially
false positives) that it never got traction. Similarly, the approach
advocated here would snowball into everybody being in the dragnet, within
one or two steps. However, just to be sure, I am going to be very nice to
a person I know who talks lots to the Homeland folks.

 Barry Wellman

  S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC              NetLab Director
  Centre for Urban & Community Studies           University of Toronto
  455 Spadina Avenue          Room 418          Toronto Canada M5S 2G8
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            fax:+1-416-978-7162
  Updating history:     http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php
         Elvis wouldn't be singing "Return to Sender" these days

http://tinyurl.com/37baon