For work that I am doing, does anyone know of a study of:

1. the parameters of personal networks in European countries
2. comparative analysis of networks in Europe and North America
3. networkING in European countries -- how people network
4. comparative analysis of networkING in Europe and North America.

Forgive my ignorance or forgetfulness.

I am interested in current studies only (past 10 years): qual or quant,
but seriously done.

 Barry Wellman

  S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC              NetLab Director
  Centre for Urban & Community Studies           University of Toronto
  455 Spadina Avenue          Room 418          Toronto Canada M5S 2G8
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            fax:+1-416-978-7162
  Updating history:     http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php
         Elvis wouldn't be singing "Return to Sender" these days