I would also enjoy being included on any responses to this query.....the
American National Elections Study will be including some network questions
on the panel version of its implementation.

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007, Moses Boudourides wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Could you please inform me on review papers or other influential
> studies on SNA and elections?
>
> I'll post back to the list all collected references.
>
> Best regards,
>
> --Moses

Lynn Smith-Lovin
Robert L. Wilson Professor of Arts and Sciences
Department of Sociology
P.O. Box 90088
Duke University
Durham, NC 27708-0088