Dear SocNetters,

sorry for posting a pretty naive question. I am analyzing the 'shape'
of conversations within a particular discussion forum, on the web.
I am used to map them by means of a (max 100 x 100) triangular
matrix, and now I would like to represent the matrix with a graph,
with arcs as wide/thick as the time elapsed between the question and
the answer.
Is there a free program able to do it in a quite easy way (maybe
importing the matrix from excel)?
(I am a mac user)

Thank you very much

Best regards

Irene

-------
Irene Cassarino
Polytechnic of Turin
Dpt. of Production Systems and Business Economics
C.so Duca degli Abruzzi 24, 10129, Turin, Italy
mail: [log in to unmask]
skype: osagep78