The Baird's Sandpiper was seen again today by several birds including me
and my son.  One Buff-breasted Sandpiper was located as well as several
Pectoral Sandpipers.  The birds are still being seen in the same area,
morning is a good time and late afternoon is good.  Noon until about
4:00 seems to be more quite with the birds resting somewhere else.
After 4:00 p.m. or so the birds seem to return.  I was able to get a
better photo of one of the Buff-breasted Sandpipers which can be seen
here:  The Baird's Sandpiper was seen again today by several birders
including me and my son.  One Buff-breasted Sandpiper was located as
well as several Pectoral Sandpipers.

http://www.southfloridabirding.com/images/tasphotos/DSC_0696bubrsa.jpg

Larry Manfredi
Homestead, FL