I thought that after the farm fields were plowed that the shorebirds
would leave, I guess they did for a day or two but they are now back.
The Baird's Sandpiper showed well this morning as well as 2
Buff-breasted Sandpipers.  One Buff-breasted looks to be an adult while
the other appears to be a immature bird.  There are many Pectoral
Sandpipers, Least Sandpipers and a huge amount of swallows including
Cliff and Bank.

A photo of one of the Buff-breasted Sandpipers can be seen here:
http://southfloridabirding.com/html/recent_rarities..htm

Larry Manfredi
Homestead, FL.
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]