Whew, after a week+ watching migration over the rest of the Eastern flyway,
we finally saw some birds make it into Florida. North Florida saw the
greatest influx, but all radars showed activity last night. I've posted the
radar (and will continue to do so, daily) at http://badbirdz2.wordpress.com.
Come on by and visit, and please feel free to leave a comment regarding your
field observations.

Good Birding

David

David A. La Puma
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Ecology, Evolution, & Natural Resources
Plant Physiology Building
1 College Farm Road
Rutgers University
New Brunswick, NJ  08901-1582