The floodgates have opened. The radar up and down the east coast, including
(especially?) Florida is ablaze with migration tonight. I'll post the radar
in the morning on badbirdz2.wordpress.com, but in the meantime you might
want to consider extending your Labor Day weekend.

good night

ps. I know the moon isn't full, but you still might want to try scoping it
and watching for migrants passing across the face...

David A. La Puma
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Ecology, Evolution, & Natural Resources
Plant Physiology Building
1 College Farm Road
Rutgers University
New Brunswick, NJ  08901-1582