Five Buff-breasted Sandpipers were seen this morning in the same area
were the Baird's Sandpiper had been seen, no sign of the Baird's.  This
is located at 9336 and s.w. 202 ave. in Homestead.  The five birds were
actively feeding in the plowed field and then walked out to the dirt
road that runs east and west right next to were I was parked, nice!
Three or four Barn Swallow flew low over their heads and flushed them,
they flew south into the field and then landed.  They then flew towards
the park that is to the east of this area, I was unable to relocate
them.  I have a photograph of four together on the ground and the whole
flock of five in flight.

http://www.southfloridabirding.com/images/tasphotos/DSC_0767bubrflock.jpg

http:www.southfloridabirding.com/images/tasphotos/DSC_0768bubrsaflock.jpg

Larry Manfredi