Hi all,

Andy Bankert (AKA The Punk) called a few minutes ago to report that
he had found Buff-breasted and Baird's sandpipers at the sod farm
mentioned by Chuck.  The farms are located on the 2003 Florida
Gazeteer P. 93 C2.

I called Andy last week to tell him I was looking at a Baird's
sandpiper in Homestead.  He was at the Duncans' place in Gulf Breeze,
about as far away as you can get from Homestead.  I guess when you
are as good as Andy, you don't need to chase other folks' Baird's
sandpipers.  I think that's #340 for his Big Year, unless he picked
up some others along the way.

David Simpson
Fellsmere, FL

Begin forwarded message: