Hi all,

I headed off to see if I could add Baird's sandpiper to a third
county list.  I looked and looked and could not find one.  There were
lots of Killdeer and Least sandpipers along with Pectorals and a
Semipalmated plover.  There were five Buff-breasted sandpipers west
of Singletary Rd.  I checked the sod farm at the north turn on Avon
Cutoff, west of Sigletary and found fewer birds but more Semi
plovers.  Buff-breast and Semi plover were new for Polk bringing me
to 9700 total ticks.  Later I added Eastern pewee in Hardee for 99 in
Hardee and 9701 total ticks.

David Simpson
Fellsmere, FL