Hello, All.

In my mind, Fall migration is really on once the
thrushes begin to arrive. This morning, we got our
first of the season Veery! Two, in fact. In adult and
one hatch-year.

A very humid, spider-filled morning also provided us
with FOTS Northern Waterthrushes, FOTS American
Redstart (netted, others have been seen in the past
couple of weeks), more Ovenbirds, 2 Prairie Warblers,
and a recaptured White-eyed Vireo.

Fun starts now!

Andrew Boyle
Orlando, FL