It is 8:10 PM as I write, and I have just finished counting 22 Common Nighthawks heading southward.  I do realize that's not many, but any are better than none.
This morning I saw 19 Eastern Kingbirds, heard Bobolinks, and then actually counted 140 flying quite low, totaling  that number in four flocks.   Not many Barn Swallows, but some, and a late Purple Martin (male).
Migrating warblers continue to be practically non-existent.

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville