Do not know if this will continue as the Eastern Kingbirds move south, but at 8:00 AM, as I got to Camp Tomahawk, there was a flock of 40 at tree-top level, moving rather swiftly.  Some Bobolinks too high to see, not one swallow at any level.
Stayed for about 30 minutes, saw nothing else, so left.  Then, about 20 minutes later, at another location, a small flock of kingbirds (5)  came whizzing by at tree-top level.  I rarely see the kingbirds flying by so very low.
Absolutely zero warblers, but a few Red-Eyed Vireos.

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville