So up on the panhandle I'd been used to seeing White-winged doves quite often - but I just saw my first in the Orlando area today - at the Lake Whippoorwill KOA off Narcoosee Rd.  So how common are they around here?  I mean I've been down here for 5 months now - too busy to do a heck of a lot of birding, but this is the first I've seen in the area...

Jean A. Williams