I also was looking over the Yellow-throated Warbler pictures that  I took and
saw in my book that there were some subspecies.   Dominica has yellow lores,
while albilora has white  lores.  It seems that dominica is found more around
the southeast,  while albilora is found more in the interior of the country.
Looking at the pictures I took of the warbler, the lores look pretty white,
but  if you look closely you can see just the slightest hint of yellow.  I
don't  know if this is a pale dominica or an albilora with a hint of  yellow.
Which race is more common in Florida and which one is this  warbler?

Chris Ruiz-Gardner
New Orleans- Loyola

 See what's new at _AOL.com_ (http://www.aol.com/?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170)
 and _Make AOL Your  Homepage_