Howdy Everybody,

  Well .... It's still hot and humid out there. Birds at Turkey Creek were harder to locate today. It appears that some departed last night. Between Bill and Shirley Hills, Ken LaBorde, and me we didn't do too bad. I saw

Northern Parula
Black and White Warbler
Prothonotary Warbler
Oven Bird
Yellow-throated Warbler
Great-crested Flycatcher
Eastern Wood-Pewee
Yellow-throated Vireo
Red-eyed Vireos

I'm not sure what other spices that Bill, Shirley, and Ken saw, but I know they saw American Redstarts, Black-throated Blue, and Prairie Warbler. So it was a pretty good day after all.

Danny Bales
Titusville, Florida