After the slightest change in the winds this afternoon
four Baltimore Orioles showed up in my tree in my
front yard.  This is only the third species of
migrants I have seen in my yard this fall so far,
including migrating hummingbirds.  Tomoka Sate Park
had just a hand full of Red-eyed Vireos today and a
lone juvenile Red-shouldered Hawk cruising up and down
the netlanes reducing ANY chance for the capture of
birds!  Word from PA banders is they are JUST now
getting some migrants so they are on their way down to
FL!!!

Meret Wilson
Ormond Beach