Melissa Forehand and I spent a couple of hours birding around Lake Piney Z.  Best bird was a first year Chestnut-sided Warbler.  No chestnut, just that definitive yellowish green on top, light gray below, with an obvious white eyering and wing bars.  Other birds included:

Green Heron - lots
Purple Gallenule - all I saw were immature
Common Moorhen - mostly immature
Belted Kingfisher
Red-bellied, Pileated, and Downey Wordpeckers- at one point I thought I heard a sapsucker but it wasnt definitive
Yellow-throated Vireo - heard only
Northern Parula - many still singing
Yellow-throated Warbler
Common Yellowthroat