A swing around Palm Beach County today produced many dried up fields.  I was really hoping that the field on Brown's Farm Road that was full of water on all my other trips would be filled with shorebirds today, but dirt, Laughing Gulls, and some farm equipment were the only things present.  Along 880 there was a killer field with tons of shorebirds including Dowitchers, Black-necked Stilts, Yellowlegs, and possibly Stilt Sandpipers.  Nothing could really be identified due to the distance of the water to the road, and I did not even think about driving through the gate.  Roth Sod Road saved the day with a good number ~50 Black-bellied Plovers, at least 7 Buff-breasted Sandpipers, a lone Upland Sandpiper, and many Pectoral and Least Sandpipers and Killdeer.

Andy Bankert
Melbourne Beach, FL