After having two migrants, Cape May Warbler and Eastern Kingbird, in my yard yesterday I decided to hit Sebastian Inlet which was very slow producing only Prairie Warbler and Great-crested Flycatcher.

Today I took a late evening walk around the trail at Coconut Point (just south of Publix in Melbourne Beach) and ran into the following migrants:
Ovenbird-1
Prairie Warbler- 1
Black-and-white Warbler- 1
Common Yellowthroat- 3
CANADA WARBLER-1 just north of where the trail to the river begins
Purple Martin-1

The Canada Warbler was a county bird for me and the 33rd warbler I have seen in the local patch.

Good Birding,
Andy Bankert
Melbourne Beach, FL