I started with Mounds State Park.  A male Hooded Warbler was the only bird worh writing home about.  I heard several Northern Parulas and a couple of Acadian Flycatchers.

Things picked up a bit at the nearby Crowder Landing on Lake Jackson.  The highlight was two Black Terns that appeared to be catching insects over the water.  They appeared to be in non-breeding plumage, although still pretty dark.  Others of potential interest:

Pied-billed Grebe - 7
Blue-winged Teal - a flock of 50+ took off from the other side of the lake
Great-creasted Flycatcher - I haven't seen these in a while - presumably migrating
Barn Swallow - 2
Yellow Warbler - I was thrown at first by a definite yellow beak.  However Dunn and Garrett show yellow to yellowish beaks on most of their females.

Marvin Collins
Tallahassee