Tonight from about 7:15-7:45, I counted a total of 14 Common Nighthawks flying by.  There was a very large flock of something(?) that also went by overhead.  About the size of blackbirds, made no sound, and were gone before I could get binos on them.  Frankly, I'm stumped.
Also FOS Eastern Wood Pewee in the yard earlier, and finally a Male redstart.  Nothing else worth reporting.

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville