Hello--

  This is a long shot, but I am hoping to replace a broken part on my Canon File Print 300.  This is the printer that is paired with the Canon Microfilm Scanner 100.

  Old technology, I know.  But the machine still worked extremely well and we have had no other problems with it.

  We are looking to replace the plastic housing on the spindle that feeds paper into the printer.

  We have contacted local vendors and spoken with Canon representatives, with no luck.  We are now searching the net, but I thought checking with the list might be worthwhile.

  Robin Tew
  Supervisor, Records Management
  Pinellas County Schools
  Clearwater, Florida

  . . . . Keeping my fingers crossed through hurricane season, in sunny Florida!!!