Hey Everyone,

Went to Huguenot Memorial Park in Jacksonville this morning at 8 and
spent a few hours there. A nor'easter started howling yesterday and
continues today. The strange thing is that the low clouds are indeed
blowing from the northeast, but the squalls and squall associated
winds are right out of the south southeast. Weird, Here's the list,
two noteworthy records are the numbers of Common and Black Terns and
the 9 tern species. Two Merlins were cool too. I had 12 species of
warblers at my drip last night (including a very nice adult LA
Waterthrush), but with this weather today zippo!

Roger Clark
Jacksonville, FL

brown pelican 10
great blue heron 20