Hey everyone
  First time writer, long time reader-
  Timucuan Preserve (Teddy Roosevelt Entrance) in Jacksonville
  I saw that Roger Clark already hit up Huguenot, so I went for the woods.
  Had a great day of birding once the rain died down a little (around 4-6pm).  It was dark for a while, but the birds were there, and once the sun peeked out for a moment around 6pm, I picked up a few more species.  I was actually running the trail first, rather than birding, but once I saw all of the Ovenbirds, I had to go back for the binoculars.
  From the lookout tower, a lone Spoonbill was hunkering down with other waders in the trees while one Bald Eagle was flying above.  Several Osprey were out as well, and a couple of falcons were swooping around them (They were pretty far out there; I wonder if they were Roger's Merlins?).  Clapper Rails were being loud and restless from the strong winds.  They'd jump up about 10 ft and come back down to a new spot.
  About 30 yards in from the lookout tower, I picked up a Nashville Warbler.  Had a great look at it for about 10-15 minutes.

  Other birds to note along the mile trail from the parking lot to the tower:
  Black and White Warbler - 4
  Black throated Blue Warbler - 1
  Hooded Warbler - 2
  Swainson's Warbler - 1