Howdy Everyone,

  Today at in the Port Canaveral area between rain bands I saw some nice birds. Most birds were in thick pepper trees.

Palm Warblers (4)
Cape May
Common Yellow Throat
Prairie
Oven Birds (several)
Redstart
Bobolink (1)
Painted Bunting Male

  I was talking to people south of me who said it was quiet dead. If I was off tomorrow I'd definately check out Lori Wilson Park! (Phyllis) All these birds were real close to the beach. When I left work tonight the wind was really blowing out of the south south east.

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.