I have received a number of inquiries about the location of the Nolan Sod Farm.

The farm is located on Pioneer Trail, east off rt 415, and north of FL44. Take Fl 44 west from I-95. Turn north (right) on rt 415. Continue about 1 mile to the stop sign with Pioneer Trail. Turn east (right) on Pioneer Trail. Continue on Pioneer Trail to the next stop sign (about 2 miles). Continue staright on Pioneer Trail, in about 1 mile you will see Nolan Sod Farm entrance on the right with a Golf Cart company.  THIS IS ALL PRIVATE PROPERTY.  Turn right on this dirt road (Open Monday-Friday 9am-4:30pm, I think). Continue to the headquaters barn on the left (about 1/2 mile). Stop in and ask permission to drive the main road.

STAY ON THE MAIN ROAD. STAY OUT OF THE WAY OF THE TRACTORS, TRUCKS, ETC.

We do not want to alienate these nice folks from letting us come onto their property.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center