Yesterday there were a few FOS in my yard:  Blackburnian Warbler, Black & White (finally), and a Swainson's Thrush.  Also seen were 2 redstarts, a Yellow, Prairie, and Balt. Oriole.
Today, a Hooded, Nor. Waterthrush, Wilson's (male), and Kentucky (male).  It's been 6 years since I've had a Kentucy in the yard.  Hmmm, wonder if it has anything to do with Kentucky's big win over Louisville last night :-)?
Anyway, interesting that all these warblers are singles, and only 2 redstarts.

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville