Hi all, and with apologies for cross-posting,

I have been approached by Public CIO Magazine (http://www.govtech.com/pcio)
about an article they are writing on email management. They specifically
want to interview someone from the (U.S.) public sector who is effectively
managing email - or at least as effectively as anyone else. The public
sector piece is a hard requirement.

So I am appealing for your assistance in this - do you know someone who
qualifies and would be willing to speak to their efforts, preferably on the
record? If so, please contact me OFFLINE at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for any assistance you can provide,

Jesse Wilkins

CDIA+, edp, LIT, ICP, ermm, ecmm

blog:  <http://informata.blogspot.com> http://informata.blogspot.com

(303) 574-1455 direct